Tenets of Faith
What we believe
This church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity adopts the following statements of Fundamental Truths:
- We believe and teach that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe and teach that there is one God, eternally existent in Three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Ghost).
- We believe and teach the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and the blessed hope of His personal visible return to this Earth to receive his blood-bought church, that it may be with Him forever.
- We believe and teach the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe and teach the redemptive Work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe and teach the baptism with the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 with the evidence of speaking in tongues, and the operation of spiritual gifts which are given by Christ to His body, the Church, for its edification and growth.
- We believe and teach that it is the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us that enables us to live a Holy life.
- We believe and teach the Resurrection of both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the one to everlasting damnation.